Midwest caravan tomhavoc ii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody headed to havoc II coming from or passing by MI want to try to coordinate the drive out to PA?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a large caravan from Chicago area last year.
I believe @BigBlue helped to organize it.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Joe is correct.

There will be a Midwest Group heading to Havoc via IN, OH then PA.

I think we had a dozen or so trucks last year, with a number of guys meeting up with us in route.

Based on our initial departure time, we get to the Comfort Inn around 6:30PM.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to join us. Just shoot me a PM so we can add you/coordinate time/meet-up spot.

Here is the planned route so you can determine your pick-up area.

imagejpg1_zps69e2c217.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe is correct.

There will be a Midwest Group heading to Havoc via IN, OH then PA.

I think we had a dozen or so trucks last year, with a number of guys meeting up with us in route.

Based on our initial departure time, we get to the Comfort Inn around 6:30PM.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to join us. Just shoot me a PM so we can add you/coordinate time/meet-up spot.

just shot you a PM.

any mods, I messed up the title of the thread..can someone edit it so it reads "midwest caravan to Havoc II"

thanks

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's right around the corner :headbang:

I'm seeing 10hrs 35mins from Hinsdale Oasis to RC, which is about what last year was (11.5 given the time change). So assuming we would be planning to depart from the oasis ~7am-ish?

Possible other option... If anyone were interested in a lil Wednesday nightlife in Cleveland or Toledo, sleeping in later Thursday, and meeting convoy in later morning... I think I did this last year :confused: Im much more punctual at 10am than 6am Ha

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's right around the corner :headbang: I'm seeing 10hrs 35mins from Hinsdale Oasis to RC, which is about what last year was (11.5 given the time change). So assuming we would be planning to depart from the oasis ~7am-ish? Possible other option... If anyone were interested in a lil Wednesday nightlife in Cleveland or Toledo, sleeping in later Thursday, and meeting convoy in later morning... I think I did this last year :confused: Im much more punctual at 10am than 6am Ha

That may work for us. Keep in touch. Either way meeting on the turnpike is easy.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I could meet you guys coming through Toledo. Depends on what time you'll end up there