KOH - Feb 5th 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Anyone headed out to KOH on Friday? I'll be out there with some other Raptor dudes. Think I'm headed out Thurs night and back home on Sat morning. We can go jump some rock buggies and show them how IFS does rock climbing!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this from another forum I frequent...

WRISTBANDS FOR KOH
• Entry to watch the 2016 Nitto King of the Hammers and all other Hammers Week events is no longer a 20.00 donation, it is a fee​ that must be charged​ at the gate. We do not have them in the Community Center.

The Bureau of Land Management is restricting access to selected public lands in the Johnson Valley OHV Area during Hammers racing, January 29 to February 6.

Hammerking Productions had to get an exclusive use permit, something Dave Cole has long resisted. He always said, we all pay taxes for those public lands. He ​never wanted restricted access.

But, now it’s a fee, 20.00 per person. The spectator wristband you get at the gate on Boone Road is your ticket for the whole week of racing action, as well as to vendors row and after hours events in Hammertown. The fee will help pay for the $130,000 BLM permit, $40,000 for porta-potties, $30,000 for fences, plus generators, light towers, 3 Jumbotrons, security, etc. etc.

To get through the front gate as quickly as possible, bring cash. Cell and wireless service can be spotty.
Speaking of wireless, check out Home | Ultra4Racing.com for online access through Mojave WiFi, and all the spectator info you will need to know.

You will not be allowed within 150 feet of the racing except in the designated spectator areas. Courses for all races are designed to be bottleneck-free as possible, but certainly will be as challenging as ever.

Be prepared for crowds. Dave says all indications are we will see more visitors than ever. He asks spectators familiar with the terrain and routine to help out any newcomers; everybody have fun and be safe!

It's been a couple years since I've been out there; with the quality of the online stream (ULTRA4 Racing LIVE Coverage) now, I'd much rather just watch it from my couch with a beer in my hand then hassle with the crowds anymore.

If you happen to see it, grab some pictures of the lazernuts ifs/irs buggy...

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
If I don't go to Parker I'll be at Hammertown early Friday morning and staying till Saturday to watch the carnage. I'm told Friday night and Saturday is the best time to be there because all the fans destroy their cars

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Smittybilt every mans challenge starts in a couple minutes @ 8 if anyone is interested, curious, or just bored... Just hit the live coverage link in my first post.

Productivity at work just fell hard lmao!! Thanks