Important TRR Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

PLEASE NOTE: There's been a small change in the cost of the event. There will now be a $10 per person fee at the gate in addition to your $250 registration fee. The money goes to the Ross Creek Trailriders, they are responsible for the maintenance of the track, the buildings and all of the access roads.

I mistakenly thought this fee was covered in my ranch rental agreement. It isn't. I'm very sorry for this unexpected cost, and it was my goal when I started TRR to keep prices the same, but I made a mistake on this one. I hope everyone understands, and realizes that the pits are really nice, and the money is going to a good place.

Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Trey
361-522-3520
[email protected]

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly thought this had been addressed previously and had been planning on it anyway since thats how it was last year. Thanks for the update anyway Trey.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NO worries. I thought it was in the orignal post as well. $250 plus $10 to the ranch fee or something along those lines.

Agree, I was looking at the original TRR post just last week, and I thought that is what it said.

Perhaps he's trying to get some people to drop out, lol..

Actually, the grounds fee is for the clean up after Squatting Dog, hahaha... :D

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119