Important ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
After much thought and consideration, I have decided to cap attendance to the 2013 Icon Texas Raptor Run at 100 Raptors. The decision was not made lightly. My goal would be to have a place for everyone who wanted to attend the event. That may still be possible in the future, but the fact is, we don't know how many people the track and pit/camping areas can handle. TRR is the biggest event held at Texana, so we have no experience to base the decision on. It boils down to this. I'd rather have people upset because they couldn't attend, versus people that attended upset because it didn't meet expectations.

What this means for everyone that has preregistered. If you have paid. You're good. If you haven't paid yet, the deadline for payment is March 15. If you have not paid by then, your spot will open back up. If you haven't registered yet, but plan on it. Go ahead and pay in full, that way you don't have to worry about making the March 15 deadline. Any registrations made after March 15th must be paid in full at the time of registration.

Paypal [email protected] If you don't have paypal. PM me, I can also take CC or check.

RV hook-ups: I am going to Texana soon, and I will have an exact RV spot count that way I can start reserving those too. Once I have an exact count I will let people know how many hook-ups are left.

Once again. I didn't come to this decision lightly, and I really hope everyone that wants to attend is able to.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally received confirmation that I will actually have my new Raptor in time for TRR! So I'm 100% in now! Well, just need to pay up.