im going to raptoberfest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need a box built for 2 12" RE Audio SE's as well as wiring them to my Sundown SAE-1000D amp. I'll also need a JL Audio Summing Device and JL Audio CleanSweep installed. Perhaps new door speakers as well with no amp at this time...just something that won't get too staticky when cranked up with the woofers.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a box built for 2 12" RE Audio SE's as well as wiring them to my Sundown SAE-1000D amp. I'll also need a JL Audio Summing Device and JL Audio CleanSweep installed. Perhaps new door speakers as well with no amp at this time...just something that won't get too staticky when cranked up with the woofers.
you kinda need to add an amp when using the cleansweep in the truck. i will put together a price for you.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no rca inputs on the oem amp. also the cleansweep and summing device are after the oem amp. the purpose of the unit is to eliminate the oem eq curve that the system puts out so sending the signal right back into the oem system defeats the purpose

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no rca inputs on the oem amp. also the cleansweep and summing device are after the oem amp. the purpose of the unit is to eliminate the oem eq curve that the system puts out so sending the signal right back into the oem system defeats the purpose

10-4. I didn't understand the specifics of it. Feel free to PM me with some numbers and options. I'm a little torn on where to go for replacement door speakers.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
flight is booked. i am coming in on the 23rd and leaving on the 29th. if anyone wants something done before the meet or after, let me know. i allotted a bit of time just in case.