Halloween 2014 Ocotillo Wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, last years trip was a blast!! And I suspect this year will be as well:)

Halloween is on a Friday this year. I'll be taking the kids trick or treating that night, but once they go to bed I'm considering heading out to Ocotillo for the night.

This will be a 'guys night out'. While it will be PG13, it's not so much of a family trip>:D I figure we can mob around Ocotillo Wells and possibly Split Mountain on Friday night, then when we all wake up on Saturday make the trek down to Superstition Mountain. After Superstition, come back to Ocotillo Wells and screw around for a few and go home.

If anyone wants to go just shoot me a text and/or post up here. Y'all can come out Friday night anytime (I'll be there kinda late) or we can meet up at camp Saturday morning before Superstition. I figure I'll camp in the cove behind BlowSand.

I'll be posting a similar thread to TundraTalk forums and to Raptor Forums.

Halloween 2014 Ocotillo Wells - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

Halloween 2014 Ocotillo Wells - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

Keith 760-877-4234

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of us are skipping on the Halloween trip this year. SvtDon and I will be putting a thread together for a Thanksgiving Glamis trip and I think that will be the first big trip of the season. Who knows though, I may not be able to hold out for Thanksgiving and may drive out for the night.

-Rob

Last edited:

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im ready to play ill be watching thread as it draws nearer. Heading out this Sat for night camp and early Sun wash run and get out before heat.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could go Keith, Thanksgiving to middle of January I am stuck on the mountain.