Group Therapy - Barstow: March 17th & 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to cancel RSVP

Crap, just realized I cannot attend. Sorry, please remove my name (Gordon) from RSVP list.

:snoopfacepalm:

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dumb question...

Any details at Stoddard Wells for UTV's (flags, etc)? Checked their website dont see anything.. Im assuming not but cant hurt to clarify. My first time there.

Pat

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any details at Stoddard Wells for UTV's (flags, etc)? Checked their website dont see anything.. Im assuming not but cant hurt to clarify. My first time there.

Pat

Pat, someone will probably chime in that knows the regulations better than I, but every time I've been there.....it looks like a scene out of "Road Warrior" and Barter Town. Complete with Tina Turner and the random dude wearing a hockey mask. LOL

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha.. Well...thats good to know as well.

Looking fwd to meeting you, Dale. Just not following you into any mud holes.

Pat, someone will probably chime in that knows the regulations better than I, but every time I've been there.....it looks like a scene out of "Road Warrior" and Barter Town. Complete with Tina Turner and the random dude wearing a hockey mask. LOL

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
‼️Quick update - We’ll setup off the Hodge Road exit at Stoddard Wells ohv. There is a M.O.R.E race off Outlet Center Drive so please DO NOT enter there as it will disrupt the race. We'll be arriving early Friday morning to find a camp spot. We'll then share a pin drop of our exact location via email and social medial. Here is a pin drop for the approximate location: https://goo.gl/maps/kk912Qo4jqC2