Group Therapy: Airborne in Ohio // August 3rd - 6th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my hotel and registration done!
There's a few Raptors around me, definitely going to be leaving my card on their trucks with the registration address on it!
Can't wait for August!

dneiman

Reaction score
Is it August yet? This will be my first Raptor event so I am definitely looking forward to it.

2013 Tuxedo Black SCREW
Roush S/C, JDM tune, Kooks exhaust

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my hotel and registration done!
There's a few Raptors around me, definitely going to be leaving my card on their trucks with the registration address on it!
Can't wait for August!

Awesome...thanks for the support!

Is it August yet? This will be my first Raptor event so I am definitely looking forward to it.

2013 Tuxedo Black SCREW
Roush S/C, JDM tune, Kooks exhaust

Time always seems to slow down when you have something to look forward to.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9 days left to register!

Registration will close for the event next Friday the 28th so make sure to sign up pronto if you plan on attending!

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get out there. See you all there.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to make it also. How many are registered so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to make it also. How many are registered so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure but my wife and I are getting in early to do some specific shots with some of the participants. It's going to be a good time. Hope to see you there. If you on Facebook there is probably an event page there you can check and get an idea of how many are registered. Some people aren't on social media or forums at all though.

sirbentleybleu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, my first FRF post. I'm registered, Powertank is filled (not yet mounted), and the BD lights are installed. Ready for this event! Look forward to seeing what the course has to offer.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure but my wife and I are getting in early to do some specific shots with some of the participants. It's going to be a good time. Hope to see you there. If you on Facebook there is probably an event page there you can check and get an idea of how many are registered. Some people aren't on social media or forums at all though.

OK, my first FRF post. I'm registered, Powertank is filled (not yet mounted), and the BD lights are installed. Ready for this event! Look forward to seeing what the course has to offer.

Right on fellas...see ya soon!

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am flying out Thursday and will be there till noon on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting all you east coast people.