Group Therapy: Airborne in Ohio // August 3rd - 6th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Registration is open. We are staying at the Days Inn in Cadiz Ohio as the hotels closer are packed with college families visiting. Short drive if you don't want to camp. See you there.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a great time at GLRE Phoenix open, if it rains be ready for Mud that takes a lot of quarters to get off and the local car washes have no mud truck signs!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really hoping to make this event. Could a stock raptor handle this course without a problem?

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really hoping to make this event. Could a stock raptor handle this course without a problem?
Yup sure can. Many stock trucks have been out there without a problem. The variables for concern with damage are driving speed, experience level, and restraint. If you have a stock truck don't drive it like it's a pre runner and you'll be fine. Hope to see you there as my wife and I will also be there.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As @mmaterni said you'll be just fine as long as you don't overdrive your truck or abilities. This is open to all capable trucks and side by sides.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7b549b3982a60ddcf351d26d01b4a8bf.jpg

We are running a referral bonus through Saturday for Group Therapy: Airborne in Ohio. Simply have anyone you refer enter your name on the referral box on their registration. There is no cap so someone could potentially make money on top of having their entry fee covered. This expires Saturday! You must be registered for the event to receive the bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk