Glamis trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a trip planned yet? I'm shooting for Halloween weekend as of now.

Tmesic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a trip planned yet? I'm shooting for Halloween weekend as of now.

I plan on being there for Halloween but I don't think my sand car motor will be done. I have a feeling i will be a spectator . I'm really hoping the can am turbo is dealers soon or that Polaris releases a turbo soon. I need a back up ! Tim

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a trip planned for Thanksgiving. I'll be posting a thread later this month sometime.

-Rob

OP
OP
glamisbound

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on being there for Halloween but I don't think my sand car motor will be done. I have a feeling i will be a spectator . I'm really hoping the can am turbo is dealers soon or that Polaris releases a turbo soon. I need a back up ! Tim

Yeah I had the same issue with my car last season. Got my test and tune done on the last trip, bright side of that is I'm ready to go come this Halloween lol.

Tmesic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ill keep an eye out for it...Ill likely be there that weekend as well.[/QUOTE

I got a call yesterday from the engine builder saying they think they will be putting the motor together next and putting it on the dyno the following week, so I may be making Halloween.

I am almost always at the sand drags every evening . White revenge racing predator with blue stars. Tim

OP
OP
glamisbound

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ill keep an eye out for it...Ill likely be there that weekend as well.[/QUOTE

I got a call yesterday from the engine builder saying they think they will be putting the motor together next and putting it on the dyno the following week, so I may be making Halloween.

I am almost always at the sand drags every evening . White revenge racing predator with blue stars. Tim

Okay well that sounds easy enough to spot. And yea I usually am as well. I have a white extreme double throw down with big redbull decals on each side.

OP
OP
glamisbound

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen you before . Are you on Glamis dunes .com. I used to be timmesic now my board name is king Tim.

Ohh okay...yea I am. My user name is KOTH on GD. So you may have read part of the fiasco I was goin through with my engine on there lol