FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way to pull the trigger...

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Btw- ordered a radio from Trey today...he is going to program all the frequencies for all the runs and ship it out to me...I went with Trey's recommendation, the Baefong, however you spell it,...so thanks Trey for your help...

Handheld?

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, looks like I will attend the event in a Raptor afterall. I go today to sign the paperwork and I am leaving with my son late Saturday night to drive from Galax, Va to Peoria Illinois to pick her up Sunday morning. I want to give a shout out to thank Nick for linking me to the thread about it before it got deleted on here. IMHO, it is a bad@RsS truck and I am so stoked right now for the trip to pick her up that I am finding it hard to concentrate on much else!!!

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys, looks like I will attend the event in a Raptor afterall. I go today to sign the paperwork and I am leaving with my son late Saturday night to drive from Galax, Va to Peoria Illinois to pick her up Sunday morning. I want to give a shout out to thank Nick for linking me to the thread about it before it got deleted on here. IMHO, it is a bad@RsS truck and I am so stoked right now for the trip to pick her up that I am finding it hard to concentrate on much else!!!

Congrats. You will be picking it up right across the river from me then. There are several FRF members from Peoria too. Should anything come up and you need anything pm me for contact info.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The Peoria guys should have a welcoming for you, lol..

Donk, Lug, what do you think??

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Handheld?

Oh yeah...it's a hand held

I think it is this one? Or damn near close?

BAOFENG UV 5R Plus Original Speaker Dual Band 136 174 400 480Mhz Two Way Radio | eBay

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Chris...sounds awesome...can't wait to see your new truck...

Really excited for you...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's great Chris!! Glad to help. Keep us updated on how u make out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2