FRF's "Havoc in the Hills" Raptor Event - 9/26/13-9/29/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because of the charity... Save the tatas!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

TOUCH YOUR ******* (I TOUCH MINE) - Official Music Video - YouTube

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Yeah...good idea...rig something piping to the AC vent in the back of the console...

Check out my build thread to see how I did it.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/all-ways-build-22786/

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, reading all of these banter posts by the guys who will be attending their first Raptor Run reminds me of the original Snoball 500 thread.

It's great you guys are so pumped up for this and I promise you will have a time to remember!!! It's also great that there are so many experienced Raptor Run attendees already signed up, so the new guys will have plenty of mentors out there.

Jason and Mark always put 110% effort into these, so it's gonna be Epic!!

There are no dumb questions, so if you new guys have any inquires, post em up!!

If your all gitty for this now.....wait until we are only a few days away.....No sleep for you!

:wizsmile:

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a question, yesterday it was helmets, today it is "Recovery Gear". I know we need tow ropes 20' with D ring hooks, but what should we really have for the run and for the truck in general?

Thanks,

Fred

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a question, yesterday it was helmets, today it is "Recovery Gear". I know we need tow ropes 20' with D ring hooks, but what should we really have for the run and for the truck in general?

Thanks,

Fred

Great question Fred,

Here are 2 types:

The one on the left is a Kenetic Rope (Cost over $200), the one on the right is a Recovery Strap ($50), they are both rated at over 25k pounds and each have benifits and drawbacks. I carry both. The Recovery Strap from Cabelas will meet your needs, as well as satisfy one of the items on the "required" list. Link below.

rope.jpg

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Reco...=52254830351&gclid=CPGZzaXIhLgCFaVFMgodJjsAZg

Last edited: