Ford Racing @ Silver Lake Sand Dunes Oct 6-7th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those that don't know a few of us are getting together at the dune this weekend. Kind of a last send out to summer.

Anywhy one of our members who is attending the Dunes used to work for SVT. I just received this email.

Jason,

My name is Neil I work on the events coverage team at Ford Racing. Mark got in contact with my boss John Clor and told us about the event you have going on at Silver Lake Dunes. This is right up our alley for the types of things we like to write stories about on the Enthusiast Section of FordRacing.com. With the Raptor being the latest SVT truck released we are looking to get the Ford Performance Group a bit more involved with the events and enthusiasts. If you could possibly give me some info about the events like start time, people attending, etc. I would love to come out snap some pictures and get to meet some of the Raptor guys. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Neil Content Coordinator

So I think right now we are at 6 Raptors. Anyone else wanna join in? Maybe get a picture of your truck on FordRacing.com?

Heres a link to the event page. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f58/silver-lake-dunes-oct-6th-2012-a-16617/

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to work out the trip up there this weekend. I am selling my Jeep and no reason why I cant come up ther for the day and then head to Munising...

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK, anyone else feel free to meet us up at the dunes.

I'll be there Saturday evening. Ford Racing is going to meet up Sunday at about 11am.