EXO - Rip to the Strip - July 18th-20th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
19054765163_6a37789b25_z.jpg

Hey All,

We were planning on keeping this somewhat low key but we figured what the hey, lets go all out! It's short notice, but we'll having a run this coming weekend. All the details are below. Going to be a great time, got a bunch of people coming. Open to all makes and models but do need to be approved.

Also, sign up for our email list to stay up to date on our future events. expedition-x-offroad

----

Detailed plan:

Saturday - We’ll be meeting at 1pm just east of Barstow. Address: 40873 Sunrise Canyon Rd Yermo, CA 92398. Please be gassed and ready to go.

Sunday = Funday

Monday - Depart Vegas 7am. We’ll be meeting at the trailhead. The GPS file has it mapped out from Paris on how to get there but just in case the address is 799 E Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89002
Please be gassed and ready to go. We will be leaving promptly at 8am. If you aren’t there, we will assume you decided to go home early.

Hotel: The plan is to stay at Paris. Centrally located on the strip and isn’t overly expensive. Welcome to stay somewhere else if you prefer.

As usual, there are some requirements which I believe most everyone has. None the less, here they are:

50 watt vhf radio
GPS - Preferably lowrance. If you don’t have a lowrance let me know and we can figure something out.
2 spares - flats happen all the time in the desert and you don’t want to have to call it a day if you get just one. Several times we’ve had someone get 2 flats.
Auxiliary lighting - we’ll be driving in the dark and factory lights will not do.
ALL maintenance done and truck running in good working order. If you have a small problem with your truck it almost always becomes a big problem on the trail.

Please let me know if you can or cannot attend so we have an accurate truck count.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you guys on the trail...this one should be a blast!

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome guys...looking forward to seeing you out there :cheers:

Let us know if/when you can make it out and we can always try to schedule something.

I'm deployed right now, but I'm stationed on the east coast, it'd be a bit of a drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We'll be here when you're ready haha.

I definitely will eventually, I've done east coast and texas, and some stuff in colorado back in the day, but I've always wanted to hit some of the areas around nevada.