EXO Presents: Group Therapy - Barstow - 11/27-11/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
s
21839348955_a8ec5346d6_b.jpg

Need a break from city life? Drama at work got you down? Join your fellow off-road addicts for a weekend in the dirt to cure all that ails you!

Come join the EXO crew along with Icon Vehicle Dynamics, SVC Offroad, and Rogue Racing Thanksgiving weekend at Stoddard Wells OHV for some offroad fun. The gathering will begin Friday the 27th and end Sunday the 29th. Some of our crew will be camping and others will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express.

There will be a 25 mile loop which will provide the perfect opportunity put your truck through the paces. You can also run whenever and wherever you want. All trucks are welcome stock or not. Feel free to bring out your UTV’s or any other offroad toys you may have.

This is a free and open meet. Only thing we ask from attendees is some firewood so we can have a big fire for the group to gather around once the sun sets.

No need to register but if you'd like to be on our mailing list and to let us know you're coming follow the link: expedition-x-offroad

Meet spot: Main entrance off Outlet Center Dr OHV park - Closest address is 26091 Outlet Center Dr, Barstow, CA 92311

Hotel info: Holiday Inn Express - Holiday Inn Express & Suites Barstow-Outlet Center Hotel in Barstow, California - Barstow Hotels

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

EXO Crew

Last edited:
OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is shaping up to be quit the therapy session. 24 trucks already signed up!

Last edited:

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have an event set up on our fb page to bring out some of our 160+ members out to this run. Snrgoffroad.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakehobbs

Reaction score
@EXO, this looks epic!

Just so you are aware, this is the same weekend as the long running "LA/Barstow/Vegas" dual sport event.

Ive been doing this the past few years with friends. Figured everyone should be aware that 500 or so motorcycles will be going through the same'ish area. I love my Raptor, but I would hate to see one coming at me on a blind hill, YIKES(******** pants emoticon).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 1.10.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 1.10.47 PM.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 138
OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@EXO, this looks epic!

Just so you are aware, this is the same weekend as the long running "LA/Barstow/Vegas" dual sport event.

Ive been doing this the past few years with friends. Figured everyone should be aware that 500 or so motorcycles will be going through the same'ish area. I love my Raptor, but I would hate to see one coming at me on a blind hill, YIKES(******** pants emoticon).

Thanks for the heads up. Is there a posted route so we can be sure to stay clear of?

Man I like how stress free this sounds.

lol it really does. You could really use some good R&R...come on out!

Last edited:
OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have an event set up on our fb page to bring out some of our 160+ members out to this run. Snrgoffroad.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks guys! Should be a lot of fun!

jakehobbs

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Is there a posted route so we can be sure to stay clear of?

They dont post the route from Barstow to Vegas till morning of the 28th in an effort to keep it new every year, and that is via roll charts for the "Racers"(even though its not a race).

You can call/text the man in charge and see if he will let you know from a safety standpoint. Its, Kieth Huff: 562-244-0244

Im sure its no big deal, I just wanted everyone to at least be aware there will be others out there, especially since its a holiday weekend.

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @jakehobbs - just emailed them. If I don't hear back from I'll call that number.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
They dont post the route from Barstow to Vegas till morning of the 28th in an effort to keep it new every year, and that is via roll charts for the "Racers"(even though its not a race).

You can call/text the man in charge and see if he will let you know from a safety standpoint. Its, Kieth Huff: 562-244-0244

Im sure its no big deal, I just wanted everyone to at least be aware there will be others out there, especially since its a holiday weekend.

Barstow to Vegas starts in Palmdale now? Wow that's a big difference from the last time I was there when my brother used to run this event in the mid/late 80's. It used to start east of Barstow...

You are right there is a very good chance the course will run through the Outlet area.