EXO - Group Therapy - Pismo - June 24th-26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as of now im in, so ryan and raully are we gonna caravan up? my buddy is coming in his bronco also.

I just got Friday off so I was planning on leaving like at 4am get there maybe 8-9 and mess around with dirt bikes til everyone got there and maybe leave around 2 Sunday. Let me know what you guys are planning on doing.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got Friday off so I was planning on leaving like at 4am get there maybe 8-9 and mess around with dirt bikes til everyone got there and maybe leave around 2 Sunday. Let me know what you guys are planning on doing.

Sounds Good! We'll likely get there sometime between noon and 1pm on Friday. We'll be leaving Sunday as well.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
195b0763a21fe2d4573d23df5e3ab5ad.jpg

We are exited to announce we'll be doing a geo stash hunt Saturday at #grouptherapy with prizes from Rogue Racing USA// ICON Vehicle Dynamics// KC HiLiTES, Inc.// Special Vehicle Concepts// Mob Armor// 4 Wheel Parts// Shaffer's Offroad. Don't want to miss this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some new wheels? One of the geo stash prizes will be a brand new set of Icon Alloys!

9ad58fac6144fece3fda66c02bd57d54.jpg

a9f593affb1c5b8672ff1e252def174e.jpg

9836b572e0dd40084d00b05f51c413d9.jpg

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a pismo for dummies link? I have never been there and might make it out if things line up and I would want to be prepared. Also does EXO have a vhf channel that they prefer to use? Coordinates for the EXO camp? I probably wouldn't get there until Saturday around noon unfortunately. Anything you guys going would think I might need? Things I do have, fire wood, tow strap, vhf radio, small tool box, paper towels, tire gauge/plug kit, small bbq, eazyup, chairs, 2 small dogs, wife, shovel, flash lights, phone charger, iPad with leadnav, toilet paper, ice chest, fishing poles, and a tackle box. Anything other than that I should bring?

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a pismo for dummies link? I have never been there and might make it out if things line up and I would want to be prepared. Also does EXO have a vhf channel that they prefer to use? Coordinates for the EXO camp? I probably wouldn't get there until Saturday around noon unfortunately. Anything you guys going would think I might need? Things I do have, fire wood, tow strap, vhf radio, small tool box, paper towels, tire gauge/plug kit, small bbq, eazyup, chairs, 2 small dogs, wife, shovel, flash lights, phone charger, iPad with leadnav, toilet paper, ice chest, fishing poles, and a tackle box. Anything other than that I should bring?

Sounds like you have everything you would need. Just air down to 16psi once you hit the dunes and you should be good to go. All the info to book a campsite is in the links on the first page.

Not sure which frequency we'll be on. Not a big deal as this is not a formal run. There's so much chatter out there the radios end up being not much use.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rogue has put up a certificate for $500 off retail for any of their awesome front bumpers as one of the geo stash prizes at #grouptherapy . Who's in the market for a new bumper?

61d8013ed559f98f95d9af60d18687b8.jpg

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a newbie to EXO meets but I'm a Pismo local. I live 10 mins from the Dunes and I'm a regular there. So if anyone has any specific questions I'm sure I could answer them for you.