El Bandito 500 - One last spot suddenly available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Due to unfortunate circumstances involving one of our participants trucks being wrecked in an accident, he is unable to attend the upcoming "El Bandito 500" event in 2 weeks time. With the prep he's been doing to his truck, and the excitement of the event just around the corner, he's super bummed out, and so are we!

That being said...

We have one spot open for this upcoming event on October 23-27, in 2-weeks time. Short notice for many, but we're expecting there may be somebody that would be HAPPY to fill this last spot! We have a few members on standby for this event, but unfortunately wasn't enough notice for them to drop in.

If you're interested, and your truck meets the event requirements (or can be prepped to meet the requirements by the time the event comes), please let us know ASAP! We have a few things that will be needed, so the sooner you sign up, the better!

If interested, contact:

Gordon Brown @ 925-437-2747

[email protected]

Event Information:

El Bandito 500 Event Information

[VIMEO]97682569[/VIMEO]

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually going to see how fast I can turn around getting a passport in the morning. Believe the only prep I lack is the Lowrance. Very tempting. Probably not possible for me but...

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had a few people call with questions... But spot still open! We'll see for how long...

*tick tick tick*