Drive your Raptor to The 2014 Mint 400 - March 15th Las Vegas, NV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Guys, I am trying to rally Raptor owners from around the country to make a road trip to the 2014 Mint 400. You are all welcome, bring your friends and family and help us spread the word.

Thanks

Are you a Raptor junkie? Come to the “Rekon Raptor Alley" at The Mint 400 and check out stock and fully customized Ford Raptors. See the latest Raptor aftermarket products including the new "Rekon" by Weld Racing. From tires to suspension to shocks, mild to wild and more! Get the coolest aftermarket products for your Raptor! Drive your Raptor over and park in our special VIP "Raptor Only" parking area. Bring the kids and check out the massive Traxxis RC demo area, The Downtown Container Park with dozens of food and drink options, and hundreds of off road booths and retailers!

The Mint 400 “Rekon Raptor Alley” will feature:
• The newest Raptor aftermarket products on display
• VIP Parking at The Mint 400 Contingency
• VIP Parking at The Mint 400 Race
• Tons of free giveaways!

March 14th Fremont St. – Las Vegas, NV

The Mint 400

Attachments

• mint-400-weld-square.jpg
    mint-400-weld-square.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 59

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wife and I are in Vegas at that time celebrating our 10 year anniversary we'll have to come by and check it out, unfortunately without my Raptor.

Last edited:

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really wish I had enough vacation to burn a couple days. I'd love to do a run in on Thursday and out on Sunday.