coming to the oregon dunes 8/16/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is nothing organized, just setting aside a day, but i will be visiting portland and on my way up, i am stopping at the oregon dunes. i will be there august 16th for the day (saturday) i hope to see some frf members out there. i am planning on driving up friday, spend saturday at the dunes, and then sunday im heading to portland. come join me for a fun time. it will be nice to finally meet all of you in person.

oh, and while we are at it, bring some money so we can get your audio system going.........

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant make it, going to a car show, but you should specify which dunes you are going to. Florence? Winchester Bay? Coos Bay? Big place, so much fun!

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll PM all of the PNW Raptor owners I know and see if I can get some interest on this. The Coos Bay dunes are a blast and my recommendation on where to go. Winchester Bay is fun but not as Raptor friendly as Coos Bay. Here is a video that will give you an idea of what is there. We couldn't ride quads that day because of the rain so we took the Raptor out.

FORD RAPTOR COOS BAY DUNES - YouTube

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so coos bay it is. who else will join me out there? just gt my 4wd fixed so it looks like im ready to go next week.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really get around. The ***** of FRF!

Next time you're in pismo let me know. I live right off of grand ave in Grover.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free