Codriver for Baja - Needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Not Really!....I don't take mine for fear that I may lose it, and my racing partner doesn't have one and he has been down to Baja as many times as I have.

Any form of ID from the states works.

With their computers/ tracking system, they know when you crossed into Mexico, how long you been there, past trips, etc. Answer their questions honestly and with ID you wont have a problem.

I don't recall having to show anything other than they inspecting the truck getting in and was only asked for ID when getting back into the USA. I had a passport so that is what I used but didn't know just a drivers license would work.

They are tracking us?

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't recall having to show anything other than they inspecting the truck getting in and was only asked for ID when getting back into the USA. I had a passport so that is what I used but didn't know just a drivers license would work.

They are tracking us?

The Border Patrol has a series of cameras that you pass going into Baja. They record the time and date, front and rear of your truck, ie license plates, and driver/passengers, etc.
As you return the same info is taken.

Surveillance Cameras At Border Capture License Plates, Location, Date & Time | The Huffington Post