Codriver for Baja - Needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

New development. The person that is going to be a co-driver that I wanted to give up his spot so he could take his own truck isn't going to work out. So he is going to go with me as originally planned.

But he cannot drive back (24hrs) with me due to some other arrangements and will be flying back. So looking now for someone that would still like to go but will have 3 in the truck unless another truck in the group has a spot in the passenger seat available.

I would still appreciate a co-driver on the long haul back. I was planning on flying my wife into Vegas and picking her up but she told me that she would want to fly out on a Friday with a friend and spend the weekend in Vegas and fly her friend back and we would drive back together on Monday. The cost of this arrangement is out of control, 3 flight tickets, hotels, food and whatever they do (that worries me the most).

So in the long run it would be cheaper to consider paying for flight tickets for someone to join us then doing this wife idea. I am willing to put $300 to the flight for anyone that would consider this idea so I can tell the wife, NO. Ideally, fly into SGF preferred or DFW second.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
New development. The person that is going to be a co-driver that I wanted to give up his spot so he could take his own truck isn't going to work out. So he is going to go with me as originally planned.

But he cannot drive back (24hrs) with me due to some other arrangements and will be flying back. So looking now for someone that would still like to go but will have 3 in the truck unless another truck in the group has a spot in the passenger seat available.

I would still appreciate a co-driver on the long haul back. I was planning on flying my wife into Vegas and picking her up but she told me that she would want to fly out on a Friday with a friend and spend the weekend in Vegas and fly her friend back and we would drive back together on Monday. The cost of this arrangement is out of control, 3 flight tickets, hotels, food and whatever they do (that worries me the most).

So in the long run it would be cheaper to consider paying for flight tickets for someone to join us then doing this wife idea. I am willing to put $300 to the flight for anyone that would consider this idea so I can tell the wife, NO. Ideally, fly into SGF preferred or DFW second.

#firstworldproblems

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

#firstworldproblems

Whatever Jim. At least I can control my wife as she isn't going to tell me that I have to get rid of my raptor or upset of what my mods have cost (but no she doesn't know nor needs to know). I will most likely be telling my wife no anyways regardless of the outcome but just thought a fellow FRF'er would like to go to Baja. It really is an awesome place to be.

#wifehashisballs

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Whatever Jim. At least I can control my wife as she isn't going to tell me that I have to get rid of my raptor or upset of what my mods have cost (but no she doesn't know nor needs to know). I will most likely be telling my wife no anyways regardless of the outcome but just thought a fellow FRF'er would like to go to Baja. It really is an awesome place to be.

#wifehashisballs

I wasn't being a ****, Rick. Why don't you just stop at a few dive motels and spread the drive out if no one goes.

#noonewantstoridewithyou

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug..

#bajaloveslimitededitionraptors

Last edited: