Bring your Raptor back to Texana Ranch Labor Day Weekend!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone we wanted to get the word out about the upcoming 2012 "Jake Youngblood" BRT Fun Run and Test & Tune August 31-September 3. We have opened the Fun Run to ALL Pre-runners and Raptors. We hope to see as many of you back at the ranch that can make. This will for sure be a great weekend with a ton of people and will be for an amazing cause.

3 days of fun at the Ranch. See you in the dirt......

For more info go to 2012 “Jake Youngblood” BRT Fun Run/Test & Tune Weekend – Aug 31 to Sept 2 - Baja Racing of Texas

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a great benefit and event!!!

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

....and by the way thats one nice looking black truck on the website!!! :biggrin:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is the opening weekend of dove hunting season so no can do. Back in April at TRR I did see a lot of dove flying and mentioned it to the ranch guys (unlikely to happen because it is an exotic game ranch). Hmmm... Run the course morning & early afternoon - dove hunt in the evening. I bet that would make for one hell of a turnout. Just dreaming....

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BRT that looks to be an excellent event, but I doubt I will be able to make it, so I would like to recommend you all set up a Pay Pal account for "Jake" and I'm sure you'll be able to raise some additional funds for him. I know I'll send at least $25 toward it. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I had such a great time at Texana Ranch back in April. Kinda sucks that this is going on while I'm going to be in Florida on vacation.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the boys from the North might be attending (wsi, whtrapta,gjmcmanus), and maybe 012blusvt, and wheela. Working out details and will follow up once we get it set in stone.

-Greg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DANG! I have a huge family trip planned for Florida! If We didn't have 30+ family members attending then I would be skipping out with yous! Eeeessh, and I'm itching! NEXT OUTING FOR SURE!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Looks like the boys from the North might be attending (wsi, whtrapta,gjmcmanus), and maybe 012blusvt, and wheela. Working out details and will follow up once we get it set in stone.

-Greg

Wish we could Greg, but we'll be in Indiana camping that weekend.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: