Arizona run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on doing an easy run on the October 11th. The plan is to go to Prescott via Crown King. Is anyone interested in going? Not super difficult or high speed, but it is a pretty nice little run.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which way to crown king are you thinking? That's a beautiful drive but there are two routes that vary in difficulty.

OP
OP
A

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably the more difficult one. Can't make it too easy or uninteresting. There are actually four or five routes. I am going to have to consult my book to see the trail.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit further out, but I'm trying to get a few guys together during Thanksgiving (either weekend before or weekend after) to go to Ironwood Wash. It's right off of Highway 87 and Bush Hwy. I found this over Christmas last year and it's perfect for the Raptor. Wide open area, lots of sand and dirt. Can definitely hit some high speeds out there. Any interest?

Crown King is a good time as well! Hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably the more difficult one. Can't make it too easy or uninteresting. There are actually four or five routes. I am going to have to consult my book to see the trail.

Back way to Crown King is pretty popular but not always great in a Raptor, need to find someone who has done it recently. I may be in for the run though.

A bit further out, but I'm trying to get a few guys together during the Thanksgiving (either weekend before or weekend after) to go to Ironwood Wash. It's right off of Highway 87 and Bush Hwy. I found this over Christmas last year and it's perfect for the Raptor. Wide open area, lots of sand and dirt. Can definitely hit some high speeds out there. Any interest?

Sounds fun but what about Fri after Thanksgiving? Seems most people are off work that day.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Much of the BWTCK was washed out in the mid-August flooding. Even bikes were having a tough time. Even some parts of the Senator Highway were washed out.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit further out, but I'm trying to get a few guys together during the Thanksgiving (either weekend before or weekend after) to go to Ironwood Wash. It's right off of Highway 87 and Bush Hwy. I found this over Christmas last year and it's perfect for the Raptor. Wide open area, lots of sand and dirt. Can definitely hit some high speeds out there. Any interest?

I'm interested. We are not sure if we will be in AZ or not that weekend yet.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much of the BWTCK was washed out in the mid-August flooding. Even bikes were having a tough time. Even some parts of the Senator Highway were washed out.

Right, after the last few rains we've had I'm definitely curious if those roads are even passable right now.