Arizona meet up-planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robg88

Reaction score
Do you have room for one more Raptor? I bought my Raptor last week and just joined the forum and saw this run. I would love to be apart of The run if you have room. :)

Rob

Attachments

• IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 45

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have room for one more Raptor? I bought my Raptor last week and just joined the forum and saw this run. I would love to be apart of The run if you have room. :)

Rob

Nice lookin Raptor. Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to be apart of The run

You are already apart from it. ;)
We've already reached *********** supernova size, but I'm sure we'll plan another run sometime soon. We need to scout that PHX --> Tucson idea. That would be a good one.

Anyone going to Overland expo next month? Always some cool stuff up there.

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome how quickly @thearizonacowboy put together the website and everything else to make it all fancy and official

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

No problem! I just want to really pull the AZ Raptor community together and I think this will really help! Can't wait for the 30th and the many future runs ahead.

IMG_20170422_230101_956_zpsjoeffbrt.jpg

Last edited:

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excitement is building!! The weather is supposed to be good with a slight breeze to keep the dust down. But most of all, Im looking forward to meeting the Az Raptor crew. Thanks @thearizonacowboy for putting this together. See y'all Sunday morning!!