Anyone here in the Silverton/Telluride/Ouray area on 7/21??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to hook up for a trip through some passes on this Thursday & Friday, let me know. It wont be a balls to the wall run, just some relaxing and fun off roading down some of the passes in the area. But it wont be jeep speed :flipthebird: either.

The wife, son and I will be doing 2 days of off road trips in the Silverton, Telluride, Ouray area this Thursday & Friday as part of our vacation. We will be heading out of Durango Thursday morning with the first off road section being the Ophir pass. Then we'll head to Telluride when we hit pavement again and do some touristy crap there for a bit. Last trip of the day will be Imogene Pass to Ouray for the night. Depending on time, prob some sight seeing in that area too.

Friday will be the Cinnamon pass to Lake City, from there we will be headed (on pavement, uggh) to Gunnison and on to Denver from there.

Some forum members said earlier that they may be in the area on these dates, but no one confirmed. So if anyone is interested in doing any of these 3 passes on these dates, let me know. Agian, it wont be a fast trip as I've only been there once (never off road) and the wife hasnt at all. So you can bet there will be plenty of photo stops too.

Im getting more stoked each day :biggrin:

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hitting the road this morning for Durango. Offer stands if any of you are in the Durango/Silverton area tomorrow,....