anyone going to Raptor Nationals this year??? March 21-22 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Five 2 Productions

(click on link above for full details)
March 21st leaving Phoenix and ending in Las Vegas. i heard it was a lot of fun last year. anyone going this year besides me? if you went last you can you please chime in with your experience. mainly going so we can off road AND spend a few nights in Vegas.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards going but I'm waiting to see the schedule before I register, I want to see the plan. And I didn't go last year, didn't have my Raptor then.

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards going but I'm waiting to see the schedule before I register, I want to see the plan. And I didn't go last year, didn't have my Raptor then.

I'm wondering if it's one day from Phoenix to Vegas or two days.....

Where are you coming from. I'm in Los Angeles

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guessing it is two days to Vegas, or at least one and a half days. I do know the plan is to finish up at VORE (Vegas off-road experience - vore.com), would imagine some time on their course and then a dinner.

I'm in Scottsdale, so the trip will start in my neck of the woods.

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guessing it is two days to Vegas, or at least one and a half days. I do know the plan is to finish up at VORE (Vegas off-road experience - vore.com), would imagine some time on their course and then a dinner. I'm in Scottsdale, so the trip will start in my neck of the woods.

Sounds bitchin!!!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested in doing this too. I'm looking forward to more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They just updated all info. I'm excited. AZ to Laughlin. Laughlin to Vegas. Then a day at VORE.