Any interest in a mid july AZ run?

What date would you like to do this run?

• Thursday July 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday July 13

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sunday July 15

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like it should be fun, I have to take it easy because my tires are on their last legs, but all that really means is no power sliding for me

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Haha, sounds good Jake! I'm thinking we'll roll out of the Cabelas parking lot around 0930. I'm going to PM all you guys my phone # to make it easier to get ahold of me.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looked at the map you provided. Looks great. Not been on those sections before.

Now all I got to do is figure out how to set up and work my gopro!

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Oh nice, that could work!

Also I just found my CB so I'm going to bring that along if anyone else has them.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yet another bump-date.

Had some questions on these new trails and the difficulty. We're looking at the hardest trail being a 3 of 10 on the difficulty scale. Meaning you may need 4wd but it's doubtful. It's just going to be a fun run. My tires are pretty ragged out so i'm not gonna be balls to the wall anyway, but that shouldn't stop you guys if you wanna rip harder, we'll just pick some meet up points along the route and all will be well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday at Cabelas. PM me if you're going and haven't told me yet so I can get you my phone # and have a good count of how many trucks we're looking for at the meet-up.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well, looking at the forecast, we might be getting rain all the way through the weekend. So flash flooding could be a reality. We're going to be in and out of creekbeds for a lot of this run, so it's a concern for sure. Vulture peak won't be bad, but Buckhorn creek might be since it's at least half creekbed.

Not to worry though if it falls through there are other places close that we can go. We'll attempt it and if we get turned back for water, we'll fall to the backup.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Last day! Let me know if you're in by tonight!