The 2018 SnoBall 1/12-15/2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cbd77feaef79a9b8208708b0da041f83.jpg
Got hit this weekend. Hoping to get repairs by the Snoball. It’s all cosmetic so I’m going either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest to delay repairing until after the event, just in case ;)

What do you guys all run for tires up at SnoBall. Attending this in 2019 is my goal, and I'm starting the prep work now of getting the truck ready for next year with lights, suspension, radio, etc. Making sure the truck is in its best condition before we go. So that leads me to what tires I should put on this year. Currently running Goodyear MT/R Kevlars.

Most prefer the KO2's or duratracs. Of the MT tires, Toyo MT and Mickey T MTZ have decent siping, along with a variety of others. The GY MTRs have some, the BFG MT has none for example

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been kicking around which one to get. The KO2s or the Duratracs. I love the look of these MTRs but for what I do it’s overkill.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys all run for tires up at SnoBall. Attending this in 2019 is my goal, and I'm starting the prep work now of getting the truck ready for next year with lights, suspension, radio, etc. Making sure the truck is in its best condition before we go. So that leads me to what tires I should put on this year. Currently running Goodyear MT/R Kevlars.

Ditto on the Toyo MTs. Big treads work well in snowbanks. Air em down and they are magic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pre-run teaser videos or pics???
Here you go.
a0dee23e693e78f0c6bcf66df124631d.gif

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk