The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wouldn't mind being second in line.

Thought you were interested in the TMX Covert when you first posted on FRF. Never got anything? I spoke with Jason at Raptoberfest and it seems that they have no plans on a v2 of it.

Not sure if I am ready to make changes before my Baja trip in January but will do some inquiry with Outlaw if I think I can sell this without too much hassle. If I do will make it FRF official and post in the garage sale section.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought you were interested in the TMX Covert when you first posted on FRF. Never got anything? I spoke with Jason at Raptoberfest and it seems that they have no plans on a v2 of it.

Not sure if I am ready to make changes before my Baja trip in January but will do some inquiry with Outlaw if I think I can sell this without too much hassle. If I do will make it FRF official and post in the garage sale section.

Never saw a version two from tmx. Been ok with a ratchet straps with the spare in the bed. Even used a wood bed divided system that handled Snoball last year beautifully but couldn't even last a lap at Havoc.

Was looking at KHC or fabricating something up.

Let me know if you plan on selling. Probably looking to get something before Snoball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Never saw a version two from tmx. Been ok with a ratchet straps with the spare in the bed. Even used a wood bed divided system that handled Snoball last year beautifully but couldn't even last a lap at Havoc.

Was looking at KHC or fabricating something up.

Let me know if you plan on selling. Probably looking to get something before Snoball.

I got this rack about 3 weeks after I got my raptor, been using it ever since. It has been through 3 TRR's, Snoball 15', Time Attack/Silver lake, Arkansas run, 3 Raptoberfest and Baja. After Baja I was having some issues with the rear (by the tailgate) coming loose. It was because the design was just a bolt that put pressure through the cup to hold the rack. I drilled though and put in a SS bolt and a nut on the other side to secure it better (should of been designed this way from the beginning). I went to the recent Raptoberfest with it being reinforced and held up great. I've been very happy with it so its been difficult to make a decision but looking for a change and have two tires upright seems my new direction.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who sells the th9800 with glre channels loaded?

Also any slick Amber setups available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk