The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is your Gen 1 sold?

I've been wondering how one might be prepping his Gen 2 for the run... what's your plan?

Sold it in July to get "top value"... but with the price gouging on gen2 extras, Gen1 values have held steady, so purging early was unnecessary.

Majority of gen2 allocations are going to major truck market regions... so even though I ordered on day 1 in mid July, a guy who ordered 2 weeks ago in Texas who was 6th in line may get schedule before me. Been 2 months since the last wave of orders pulled from our region... Frustrating, but my own making [ Pssssss @FordService ... Do you like VISA giftcards ;) ]

I do have a pile of new parts ready to go on it, but cutting it close to getting it by mid Jan at this point.

I might have a seat :)

Only 2 of us coming this year. I have room for ya if needed :)

Thank you gentleman, I would prefer to be wheeling a raptor of some variety even if we have to buy another Gen1.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold it in July to get "top value"... but with the price gouging on gen2 extras, Gen1 values have held steady, so purging early was unnecessary.

Majority of gen2 allocations are going to major truck market regions... so even though I ordered on day 1 in mid July, a guy who ordered 2 weeks ago in Texas who was 6th in line may get schedule before me. Been 2 months since the last wave of orders pulled from our region... Frustrating, but my own making [ Pssssss @FordService ... Do you like VISA giftcards ;) ]

I do have a pile of new parts ready to go on it, but cutting it close to getting it by mid Jan at this point.

Thank you gentleman, I would prefer to be wheeling a raptor of some variety even if we have to buy another Gen1.

Umm mines for sale... :wizserious:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want an undercover one so the TMX covert for a full bed solution and the KHC Undercover half bed are in the running.

D

Deleted member 12951

I want an undercover one so the TMX covert for a full bed solution and the KHC Undercover half bed are in the running.

Been seriously considering selling my TMX Covert. Wanting to get something like the Outlaw Alpha One