2015 Late Winter Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Ladies,

I know it's still ball shrinking cold out there, but what the hell, let's get together and shoot the chit over lunch.

So here are the details:

When: Saturday February 28, 2015 ~10:30AM
Where: Crazy Pour Craft Beer Pub and Sports Bar http://www.crazypour.com/ 105 E North Ave Villa Park IL 60181 630.758.0099
Who: Duh, you!
What: To talk trucks!
Why: Why not!!!

New guys are always welcome. Come with and you'll meet a great group of people. Bring a notepad though, as you'll be hearing about all kinds of modifications. As a result of our first Meet and Greet, I bought HID upgrades, hood lights, a tonneau cover, a tailgate strut, a tailgate lock, and much more. Second thought, skip the notepad, bring a laptop. You can just jump on Wi-Fi and order all your goodies while we sit at lunch!

Todd

Last edited:

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New here, I'm from Texas but I will be either dropping off or picking up my truck from Livernois around this time, I'd love to meet up. My route takes me pretty close to Chicago, and I miss the windy city (lived there for a short stint) so I'll see if I can roll through!