2014 Big Cypress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swfl

Reaction score
Hi all South Florida members. I'm new and I'm interested in getting into Big Cypress early in January. Any advice on rules, what to carry, where to go?

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey swfl, sorry for the late response but were in the process of planning a get together in another thread right now if you're interested

G~Rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey swfl, sorry for the late response but were in the process of planning a get together in another thread right now if you're interested

If you guys are planning a trip let me know I'll come down from Tampa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys are planning a trip let me know I'll come down from Tampa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once it starts to dry up a little we'll have to set something up for JW Corbett. The trails there are covered in water 70% of the year but are awesome once they clear up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been recently but it all depends on recent rainfall in the area. Never really know until you get out there because it's so far west and the weather is always different. I'll probably be there at some point next week though and can let you know.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its super last minute, but I think I will be out at JW Corbett with sone friends this afternoon/evening. If anyone in the South Florida area would be interested in joining feel free to tag along. I'm also at 561-319-7864