2013 Traxxas TORC Series-June 29/30-Crandon, WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traxxas TORC Series is coming to Northern Wisconsin at the end of June. I'm sure the local boys will be heading that way. Any interest in making it a big 'ole group up there.

Crandon International Speedway :: Home

Traxxas TORC - The Off Road Championship

WHAT:Traxxas TORC Series
WHEN: June 29/30, 2013
WHERE:: Crandon International Speedway, Crandon, WI crandon, wi - Google Maps

I have a place in Rhinelander which is about 45 minutes East of the Speedway. Space is limited, but y'all are welcome to pitch a tent or bring a trailer if we run out of beds. If my family comes along, we'll be out of space fast! There are hotels in town and camping near the Speedway. We're also on a lake so if you want to get some fishing in early AM before the races, have at it. But make sure you can handle all of my 5.5hp!

So, anybody interested in making this a Raptor event?

Todd

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we can get enough trucks I will check with the track and see if they will do anything for us. Crandon racing is awsome do to the speeds and the landrush start. All those trucks trying to get into same place at the same time.