1st annual pumpkin slaughter....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So now after the fun of Halloween what to do with all those pumpkins. This is my idea for pumpkin disposal 101... I am heading to an area that is south of the SF greater bay area. Its a trek to get there and lots of stuff to see along the way. Upon arrival it is a BLM shooting range and unmanaged area, no range master. Also no shooting positions and not much of anything else either, one picnic table, one cover, one out house. For the exact location drop me a PM. This is a very short notice thing sorry about that.

What to bring, any unused unwanted pumpkin for slaughter.
Food and or water if you want to eat something other then pumpkin brains.
Folding chair of you want to sit other than on the ground or back of your truck.
Guns and ammo if you want to shoot, I will bring several with ammo but donations for ammo are appreciated.

This Saturday 11/9 rolling out of Gilroy about 10am will take about 1.5 hours to get there.

Everyone's welcome to shoot just bring food and water...

Firearms training for the novice will be done for those who wish to learn...

Guns to shoot will include, M1A1, M4, Berretta military model 9mm, smith and Wesson .38 +P, 357 magnum, several 22 caliber rifles pistols.. plus whatever anyone else brings..

You must let me know in advance by PM if you want to attend... Thanks..

Last edited: