The Whole Enchilada - 2017 Tecate To Cabo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, glad everyone made it back safely.

Besides a wrap, Any must have baja mods besides 3.0s?

Shock mount gussets?

37's?

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks for the pics, glad everyone made it back safely.

Besides a wrap, Any must have baja mods besides 3.0s?

Shock mount gussets?

37's?

I am running 35's. The OEM tires got chunked up good but had no flats the whole trip. 37's might of helped me in Matomi but had no issues elsewhere. I would have an aftermarket front bumper with a better skid plate. I have the reinforced shock mounts but wondering if that might of been some of the issues of my bed breaking. We are fixing it up, see pic.

Some good off-road lights, we ran late on several days and had to use my lights more than last time, really enjoyed the night runs, that is fun.

But besides mods, having tools and just being overly prepared makes a world of difference especially if you have no chase truck and its just you and the group out there.

a4cf038b7ab7cf53dd7de9438edc799c.jpg

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like its coming together.

Good point.. when you gusset 1 thing, you pass down the shock load to the next in line.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sano Dano

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today I looked at my phone and it decides to make a movie, yeck let it and decided to upload it to youtube. It has a few odd pictures in it, but not going to bother trying to figure out how to edit it. A lot of the pics have already been posted here.

Awesome video! Just now seeing it for the first time........ makes me want to plan a trip to Baja before it gets too hot!