Very short trial run.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got the Raptor into some snow. The only problem encountered was my wife :shakehead: She's some what handicapped and can't walk well and as a result was getting very nervous when we were 15 miles into nothing, it was 14 degrees and we hadn't seen anyone else for 10 miles. She suggested I should bring one of my buddies on a trip like this.......

This is an area I used to muzzle loader hunt. Haven't hunted it in about 6 years.

Over looking a big hole to the E of us. A couple photos taken 5 miles apart.
rap.jpg

rap-1.jpg

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice truck! love the cap (now there are three of us on here with caps!).

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The cap is an ARE with venting and opening side windows. I can vent when my 4 legged hunting partner is along and also fully open like a door for an easy reach into to my tool box at the front of the box. As far as I know, it's the only one that will do that.

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't mention it, but the truck was outstanding in the snow and ice. Felt very solid and tracked well. This was the first time I actually used the 4 wheel drive and off road modes. Mostly just to try them out and see how they felt and how the truck reacted to various conditions and slopes.

None of the tests were really pushing the limit by any means or I'd have had a cane wrapped around the head.... :lol::lol: