TRR14 Gopro footage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
If anyone has gopro footage that they would like to submit for the TRR14 video, please let me know. I will be setting up a dropbox for it, or I may have you mail the footage directly to my video guy.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The only good part I have is when I hit the double yellow on the back side of the course and threw dirt up and over my hood it was a hard hit!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Did you happen to get the video of your lights falling off?

No :( the go pro was mounted inside on my windshield. I should have had the active display running and it mounted over looking the light bars... I knew they weren't mounted good but never imagined they would FALL OFF

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump. Anyone have footage? Mail me your card and I'll get it back with some TRR swag!

The video that was shot from the little RC car while my gopro was attached was accidentally deleted. I was able to recover the video but it doesn't play. Do you think your guy could get it to play? It's about 2GB+