TRR13 Gopro footage pool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm looking for lots of gopro footage to send out to my video guy in Cali.

I think the best way to get it to him is to send him your cards, or thumb drive. He will cover shipping it back to you. Once I know for sure, I'll post up his address. This is a great chance to get your footage in the TRR videos, and possibly in an upcoming Dezert People video. I promise that you will get your cards back.

I'll have his address today, and he is looking for the footage soon so he can get a video out quickly.

Thanks!

*Edit* Just talked with Curtis. If you have cut down footage, and have dropbox, he can send you a folder share that you can add it to. Get in touch with me via this thread, pm or email [email protected]

Last edited:

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some good wildlife footage from the course. I have dropbox and can upload the raw footage.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a couple of hours I can send. I should probably cut it down a bit. Would he rather have the whole uncut bunch or me cut it down?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I've got a couple of hours I can send. I should probably cut it down a bit. Would he rather have the whole uncut bunch or me cut it down?

Either way.

PM me and I'll send you an address to send it to. Or we can do a usend it on it.

If anyone has footage, please let me know. It will probably end up in the official TRR video.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm still looking for footage. If you have some, I'd like to get if via Dropbox. PM me, and I'll share a folder with you.

Thanks!!!