TRR thank you's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Well, I've finally had enough sleep that I can put together a coherent sentence. Man what a weekend. Over 100 Raptors, all in once place. All playing by the rules (for the most part). Everyone was friendly, respectful of the land, respectful of my family. I couldn't have asked for more. So to start this long list of thanks yous. I thank all of you. The participant, the Raptor owner, the good guys. I can't say enough about how well everyone behaved. Although I have to admit, I wouldn't drive my truck nearly that fast on that track...

I want to thank all of my family for their help. Without them, there is no way this event would have gone off so well. Thanks to all my extended family from California, Ralph and Hunner for the BBQ, my Mom for the help with registration and a million other things. My brother-in-law Robert, it's crazy to think that 5 years ago we were going out to the desert in Baja without a clue, and now we run off road events! And lastly and definitely not least. My amazing wife Laura. I don't think I need to say anymore about all the help and patients.

I really want to thank the Beal family, Matt Parks, Randy Wells, and the rest of the God is Awesome racing crew. Without the amazing Texana ranch, there would be no TRR. I consider each of you a true friend. Carl thanks for taking so many people on TT rides. Especially my wife. I think she is looking into organs to sell so we can buy one.

Next I have to thank all of my sponsors. We had pretty much everyone out there. If you weren't there, you missed out. What better way to showcase your products, then on a track that Raptors do so well on.

Icon: Dylan, Brad, thanks for everything, Ya'll are a huge reason why Raptor events are thriving.

SDHQ: Serena and Dan200, thanks for lugging all of that stuff out. Ryan, thanks for your support of Raptors with amazing products.

RPG: The OGs of Raptor Runs. Jarrett, I'm glad that your truck made it back out. I wish I could have driven it. Corey, as always, thanks for all of your help fixing trucks, even if they weren't running your parts.

Outlaw: Thanks for coming out again, I'm glad you got more track time in this year.

TMX: Brandon, keep up the good work, ya'll are doing great things for Raptor parts in Texas.

WSI: Jimmy, next time you better tell me about the keg of Boulevard earlier! Thanks for what you do for Raptors. Keep up the good work, and great products.

ADD: Jason, Greg, Jared. Always a good time. I expect to see a vendor booth from yall next year! Greg, thanks for answering everyone's Raptor questions. I know you had plenty thrown at you.

Raptor Addict: Kirk, it was great meeting you. Next year, you better bring your truck out!

Raptor Retrofit: Dawson, thank you for the awesome raffle prize. I expect to meet you in person next year too!

LGE-CTS: Thanks for sponsoring, providing some great prizes, and giving my truck some shelter!

Rigid Industries: Yall make some amazing lighting products, and stand behind them. I look forward to working with you in the future.

LEX: Thanks for the raffle prize and support!

Rock & Roll: Thanks for the TT rides, the continued support, and parts to get my dodge home!

There are also a few members I would like to personally thank for their help and support.

Kaiser (Will): Thanks for coming out early and helping mark course, and keeping me aware of situations all weekend.
Black Mamba (Eric): Ditto on course marking. Thanks for coming to Baja too!
SPRSNK(Rick): Again, thanks for the huge help with marking course, putting up banners, etc!
MotoMute(John): Sorry we couldn't set up any sweet jumps, but man thank you for all your help marking, re-marking, and marking some more. Sorry you lost your phone.

Finally, I need to thank Birdman, BO, Shaggy and FRF. Without this awesome forum, this event wouldn't be possible. I look forward to continuing to work with the best Raptor forum out there on more great events.

I hope to see everyone again next April, and I hope a bunch of you can make it out to the new track at the Farm in the fall!

Last edited:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I'll bite.

Thank you!

had a great time, vendors were great - especially Cory from RPG!

Trey - a great event, just like last year. Can't wait to hear about the smaller events 2 hours from all the big cities in Texas.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea a big thanks goes to trey for this!!! Without him we wouldn't know rosco ( might be a goo thing) haha but in all seriousness you're the man trey!

An to all the vendors and sponsors of TRR thanks for another great event! We all thought last year was amazing well I know I was blown away by the turn out this year!!

Already looking forward to next year and hopefully bigger ad better things too! :signs6:

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A HUGE thanks to Trey for organizing this event, thanks to Jarrett with RPG for the use of his wheels and tires over the weekend, and thanks to Brandon with TMX for the deal on the Methods and TMX skid plate.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey, thanks for giving me a place to beat the dog crap out of my truck.
Carl, and Gramps, thanks for being the great men that you are and giving us a place to beat our trucks up.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tey thank you so much, it was a family affair the entire weekend. Looking forward to the fall event and next year. You can count on me and my wife to volunteer/help at either event.