TRR: Rogue Racing Raptoberfest 2016 Pics and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hopscotch

Reaction score
Bringing it in on Thursday, looks like the dealership might replace this part of the exhaust under warranty. Will see.
Had the same issue I think. Weld broke on the rear side of the cat. They replaced it under warranty no problem.

D

Deleted member 12951

Had the same issue I think. Weld broke on the rear side of the cat. They replaced it under warranty no problem.

Just got back from letting me have the dealership take a look at it. They are covering it under warranty, sweet!

Hey @Raven13, let your buddy know, he thought for sure it would not be warranty and thought when I told him that it was just a funny joke, nope! I have been VERY happy so far with the dealership that I've been going to now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from letting me have the dealership take a look at it. They are covering it under warranty, sweet!

Hey @Raven13, let your buddy know, he thought for sure it would not be warranty and thought when I told him that it was just a funny joke, nope! I have been VERY happy so far with the dealership that I've been going to now.
Glad they took care of you Rick, I'll let my buddy know!

Jag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a blast and made it back to Florida in one piece

Glad you came out to play with us. Stay safe with the storm.

Chris

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Unfortunately something wacky was going on with my GoPro, so the only video I got was driving/limping back into the pits after my lone Saturday run.
Steering rack was having issues after 3/4 of the lap so I parked it to give myself a chance to get her home w/out a tow.
LOVE my new Rogue front end. Wish I had enough runs to get it dialed in. Looking at where I want to go with the rear before the next event. The BajaKits canti just can't keep up with the new front suspension.

New pit bike worked out well. Wish the GoPro had not malfunctioned as I would have had some cool footage of the pits and from the double jumps.

Great seeing everyone who came out. Really enjoyed getting out in the dirt for the weekend.