TRR By The Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone who came out to a TRR event in 2013. Yall are some of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Just getting to know some great people and make some great friendships is the best part of doing these events. Below are some cool numbers for TRRs in 2013

Total number of attendees: 173

Lowest elevation reached: Sea Level, San Felipe, Baja California, MX

Highest elevation achieved: 13,114 ft. Imogene Pass, San Juan Mtns Colorado

Total Miles driven: 22445
TRR 13: 13545 (Assuming an average of 3 laps per truck)
BRR 13: 6400
CRR 13: 2500
Raptoberfest 13: 3000 (Assuming an average of 3 laps per truck)

Gallons of Fuel Burned: 2500 (assuming 9 mpg avg).

Axles broken: 2

Totaled trucks: 1 (Mine)

Attendees Who Made All Four Events: 1

Furthest Distance Traveled to Attend a Run: 2065 by CBS001 CRR

Total value of raffle prizes: $37,850

Total raised for charity: $33,300

What can I say, it's been a great year, and I can't wait to do more next year. Thanks to everyone who has supported TRR. Especially all of the vendors, FRF, and all of you that have come out, played hard, and have been respectful of the land and each other!

Oh, one last number: April 10-13. TRR14...

Last edited:

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard somewhere theres no cap on the amount of trucks for TRR14? Is this true? I probably wont know til the last minute if I can make it or not. Im REALLY trying though!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
9 mpg

AAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHAAAAAA

I got about 4.6 mpg on this last run.

Seriously though, Trey, these have been amazing events. I had never done an off road event before TRR12, the closest I ever came was owning a dirt bike and occasionally hurting myself on it.

They got me hooked on off roading in a big way, can't wait until the next events.