TRR Banners are not souvenirs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone who attended TRR to know that the banners we put up ARE NOT SOUVENIRS! According to my count we're missing somewhere around 20 Banners. The Texas Raptor Run ones themselves seem to be the most popular. We started the event with 13 and ended up with 7. Also missing banners from TMX, RPG, ICON, FRF, LGE/CTS, FOX, Raptor Addict, and SVC. I think the worst one is the fact that we're missing banners for the God Is Awesome race team. Really, you're going to steal a banner that has God Is Awesome on it?

Ok, Rant over. If you happened to grab one or more thinking it was ok, please send them back to me, no questions asked. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Remember, it's stuff like this that drives the prices of my events.

Maybe I should start selling the small TRR banners?

Ship to
Trey Palreiro
2710 E. Corral
Kingsville, TX 78363

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I think I've got a few coming back my way, which is cool. Hopefully I can get most of them back. This isn't the first event they have gotten grabbed from, but this is the largest amount I have had missing.

If anyone wants a TRR banner, I'll be doing a run of the 2x3 banners, black with white print. $40 shipped.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that really sucks. Not at all what the Raptor Community is about. Very dissappointed in the buttheads that do shit like this. :nono:

D

Deleted member 12951

Need to add this to the morning Driver Meetings for next time. I would have never thought they were free for the taking. Do we PM you for the $40 banner?