Tour Of Baja 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xr Valdeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently returned from 28 days in Baja. Started and finished out of Tecate. 3270 miles in total! Out of that, we did over 500 miles off-road. Only had one flat tire going into Mission Santa Gertrudes! You gotta love Mexico for flats. Got it fixed at the BFG dealer in Guerrero ***** the next day for $10!

Here's some random pics of the trip! Hope you enjoy................

IMG_0576-M.jpg

IMG_0582-M.jpg

IMG_0584-M.jpg

IMG_0610-M.jpg

IMG_0623-M.jpg

IMG_0666-M.jpg

IMG_0677-M.jpg

IMG_0684-M.jpg

IMG_0691-M.jpg

IMG_0724-M.jpg

IMG_0735-M.jpg

IMG_0741-M.jpg

Our last camp! Decided to go somewhere totally different for our last night!

IMG_0750-M.jpg

We ended up camping more than we hoteled it! Most of the time we camped for free, even on the beach or coast, something you would be hard pressed to do here in the States. At NO time did we feel our security was threatened. I did bring a 12 ga. emergency signal flare pistol just in case. There was never a situation where I thought about pulling it out.

The Craptor was DEFINIETLY overloaded as you can see by the pics. Wasn't sure the springs would return to normal after a month of that, but they did!

Our off-road pace was a lot slower than I wanted, but with the weight, I was just off the air bumps sitting still.

I made an awning support that I attached to the kayak rack to provide some shade when we camped. It came in real handy every time we used it!

Cannot wait to get back down there!