Steamboat Springs CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my most recent expedition. It was the last weekend of the season for Steamboat, had a blast offroading prior to the drive out there and had a blast skiing! There was a blizzard on the way back, a few cars ended up in the ditch due to white out conditions..this is the time when i am truly glad i got the raptor, it plows through just about anything, the only question is if the roads are actually open. not many pics, but some insight of the scenery.

f92853b6.png

a0965782.png

b45be09b.png

76b81c7c.png

caa8a3f5.png

cae3f197.png

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

ab90d330.png

DSCN0111.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0667.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pictures Jesse. Sounds like you had a lot of fun on your road trip.

Looks like spring in the Rockies.

I like this picture the best - it's a good thing no one caught you putting your artwork on that wall :thumbsup:

View attachment 1551
pencil.png

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL thanks Dan! yea, that was an old fort from the army wayyy back in the days from what i heard. I got some pics of the inside of that place. Getting there was that much more fun, lots of trails in that area. we topped off the weekend with some skiing, then the hot tub, then dinner by the fire place. We stayed at the sheritan hotel in steamboat..place is nice HOWEVER...they dont have a garage that can fit my raptor, so i had to park outside. When i woke up in the morning, there was a tow sticker on my window. Pissed me off royally considering they were suppose to give me a damn pass. I noticed some marks on my window, not too sure if that sticker ruined my tint? not sure if they install the tint on the inside or outside of the window. but besides all of that, i had a great time.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I miss skiing...:( Looks like it was a fun trip!! I am expecting more CO trip reports soon!!

I noticed some marks on my window, not too sure if that sticker ruined my tint? not sure if they install the tint on the inside or outside of the window. but besides all of that, i had a great time.

The tint is on the inside.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! Yea, snow is melting away so off road season along with camping season is kicking into gear! I can't wait... Got a couple of areas to hit this year so it should be fun times.