Stateline Rallycross 14th Sept '14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome day, 6 raptors turned out, final results second number is overall rank out of 33 drivers, third is split from big blue's time in seconds:

1 - Big Blue - 16th - 0
2 - Sitdown - 20th - 8.67
3 - t_j - 22nd - 15.24
4 - Kmandoske - 23rd - 15.67
5 - Tim - 25th - 15.76
6 - Magnum PI - 29th - 25.45

Here are my videos of my laps:

Lap 2:

Lap 3:

Lap 6:

Lap 7:

Lap 8:

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definately a great time! I was really impressed by the track conditions as well as the layout and distance of the course. I can see us doing this on a regular basis. Definately lets you exercise your driving skills. Also awesome to see that even though we were bulls in a china shop, we kicked ass and spanked plenty of the rally cars that were running.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome time. Cool vids tj. My go pro ran out of memory. Should of checked before going to rally.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some idiot blocked off all the jumps...

If you saw what happened to a Subie STi that thought he was a Raptor over the one jump that was in place....you'd understand why.

Poor guy nose dived so hard it blew his rear facia off the car.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a great straight on camera angle, he got some big air and then it was a plastic explosion lol

Hope to get my pics uploaded tonight

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have have a frosty case of Yeungling to share with anyone who can hone in on the metallic rattle in the vid, starts around 50sec in :cheers:

I get a similar noise out back, the dampener on the frame, do we have another one of those up front that i'm not aware of?

OP
OP
t_j

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have have a frosty case of Yeungling to share with anyone who can hone in on the metallic rattle in the vid, starts around 50sec in :cheers:

I get a similar noise out back, the dampener on the frame, do we have another one of those up front that i'm not aware of?

There is a fairly loud crack at ~19 seconds just after you land, after that it gets progressively louder until you get to the ~40-50 second mark then stays at a fairly constant level.