Snow Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I took my "new" to me 2011 Raptor out to the snow last weekend. Every year The California Association of 4WD Clubs puts on a Winter Fun Fest. You can sign up for different runs depending on your rigs capabilities. I had a blast and the truck was a beast in the snow. I ended doing a moderate run since I was with my buddy in a stock FJ. The snow was pretty damn deep and this video doesn't do it justice. I wasn't able to get footage of the hairy stuff as my gopro died. Doh! forgot to charge it. I only got stuck when trying to pull another truck out and when trying to reverse to pull a truck out.

The 36" BFG KM2's performed great. I need to do some trimming in a couple areas of the fender liner as there was some rubbing. But nothing bad or damaging.

I love this truck!

Ford Raptor snow run - YouTube

IMG_0652_zps0fa0aadb.jpg

IMG_0653_zps503b026f.jpg

IMG_0658_zpsc352b5c4.jpg
IMG_0660_zps52605c39.jpg
IMG_0665_zps94228420.jpg
IMG_0646_zpsf9fea5f3.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Where was that?
Up just past Grass Valley. Probably about 1.5 hours up the 80 from Fairfield. I should have posted up the info. I just joined about 3 weeks ago when I got my Raptor so I figured it was to late notice.

Thats awesome, wish I could of done that.
Thanks, it was a lot of fun.
Nice pics! Looks like you had a great time...
Thanks!
nice man. gotta love snow!

I love the snow! It's so much fun.