SnoBall Thank you's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First off I want to say thank you to my wife for dealing with me for the last 3 months of planning.

Mark, we work great as a team and bounce ideas off each other and I think everyone benifits from it. Thank you

WSI, Thanks for everything I don't even know where to begin.

Dylan/Brad/ICON, Thanks for Attending/sponsoring providing great information. It is great working with you guys and look forward to the future.

RPG/Jarrett, Thank you for coming, attending and the great conversations.

Lead and Chase drivers. Thank you for doing what you guys do!!

All the sponsors. Thank you for the donations and support of this event! We raised $4770 for the wounded warrior project from the raffle.

Shooter, You sir cracked my shit up!!! Any time your around let us know. Thanks for helping out and forevery thing

BigBlueBalls/DevilDevil, Thanks for making me spit beer all over myself! You guys are great!

Everyone- Thank you for coming, thanks for the trophy it wasn't needed but much appericated. I really didn't need 15 PBR's and 1 fuzzy navel shot sunday night but it was a great time and I hope everyone fun! Without you guys it would just be Mark and I driving around without the great radio comms. Also Everyone that transported up the raffle prizes, *****, Rapturr, Ted, etc!

Finally, WIZ1500 and BLUESVT. You guys where basically the unoffical support truck without any of us knowing. From finding out where WSI was to helping Mark you guys went way above anything that I could have ever expected from anyone other than myself. I am still blown away. I didn't get a chance to really thank you guys due to all of the craziness. I want you to know for what it is worth that it didn't go unnoticed. You two where/are great!!

Im sure I am missing some people, but I want everyone to know that without you this event wouldn't have been what it is.

Jason
SnoBall 500 Organizer
Alpha Squad Leader

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jason i have to say, i came up not knowing what to expect. Wasn't sure if id have fun, or if id be the only stock raptor there and would be shunned. I have to say, i had an amazing time. I haven't had that much fun in a long time.

Met a lot of great people, and forged some new friendships during some "were going to die at any second" moments. Delta was great, and becoming the defacto sweep truck turned out great.

Whatever i can do to help in the next runs, please let me know. UP isn't that far from Chicago and id love to do whatever i can.

For a first attempt, the event went great. Ive done similar motorcycle events and trips, and none of them ever go as smooth as your run did. With all the activity i didn't get a chance to really talk to you and Mark. But great job to the both of you.

I cant wait for the after labor day run, and the next snowball event.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where to begin...
Jason Kanakry, It goes without saying we do make a pretty badass team with this stuff and it proves itself time & time again. Thanks for putting up with my shit over all the years of doing this stuff.

Todd "Todras" Rasmussen, Thanks for remaining a great friend even after I've tried to kill you a second time.

Heather Kanakry, Thanks for putting up with all of the madness that early October tailgate discussion started.

Dylan Evans (From ICON), Matt Richards (BlueSVT) & Keith "Wiz" Podolan for jumping in and getting my wounded truck out of harms way in subzero weather without hesitation. You guys are absolutely awesome!

Todd Dessian (ShooterAMG) for presenting me with the trophy on the side of the road after the accident. I'm glad I had my sunglasses on to hide my tears, I still can't think about it without tearing up.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics, for truly going above & beyond to bring attention to our event. Without these guys the event wouldn't have ad nearly the amount of exposure and donated items that made it what it was.

WSI, Jimmy was on board from day 1 and the amount of time spent helping us with pre-running, providing many products at discount to SnoBall Participants, on top of donating some really great items. WSI, you are the poster child for the slogan "For Enthusiasts, by Enthusiasts!" and you're as hardcore as they come.

RPG, For bringing that beast all the way from Southern California, providing some great swag and taking the time to help SnoBallers with various questions and cornerns.

ROUSH Performance, For helping promote "that little truck gathering" that a lot of people were unsure of. The tour, lunch, gift bags and that truck of yours were absolutely awesome.

SVT, for opening their doors to this unruly bunch of truck owners. I still chuckle at Jamal's response to the frame reinforcement on the 13's...

Brenthel Industries, DCM Offroad, KC HiLites, Rislone, for providing some incredible swag & giveaways to every SnoBall 500 participant.

All of the donating sponsors, without you we wouldn't have raised nearly five grand for the Wounded Warrior Project during our raffle. We hope that we lived up to your expectations and we hope to continue to work with everyone in the future!

And last, but most important... to each and every participant. THANK YOU! An event isn't an event without people participating!!
Mark

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been trying to come up with something to say.. There are no words to describe how greatful and thankful for everyone that put this "bucket list" trip together. Mere words can not describe how amazing and incredible this trip was.. A trip of a lifetime!

Last edited:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a man of few words.... Ditto

Thank you to JK and MR. Thank you Sponsors!

Special call out to Jimmy (WSI). I have been trail lead many times and gotten lost, even on trails I have done a dozen times. You kept your cool and kept Team Charlie, Team America, Team Kick Ass together for the trip and Day two was awesome. I know how frustrating it can be to get turned around as trail lead and you handled it in a first class manner. I'll chase for you anywhere, assuming it is not into a ditch on the side of the trail or a slight detour into a ditch at an intersection. Sorry, my sarcastic self couldn't help it...

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As most of you know, I was very hesitant on coming to this. many of you egged me on and sucked me into this "CULT". I can only say "THANK YOU" for that.

I met and gained a lot of new friends from this trip! I greatly appreciate it and appreciate all the support and advice/constructive criticism I was provided. I am definitely up for next year.

Jason, Mark, and Jimmy - You guys ROCK! As I said before - you guys are in a class second to none for what you managed to create and pull of in spectacular fashion.

Thank You again!!!

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As both a sponsor and a participant, I would like to thank Jason, Heather, Mark and everyone else who helped make this a great event. You ALL did the sponsors & participants well with a mix of professional attitude where needed, and making this a fun / friendly run.

Again, great job to everyone and look forward to the next event.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I forgot one thing, team Alpha "ruled".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free