RPG Raptoberfest Thank Yous

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Wanted to start this thread before someone else did. I will update when I get home but I just want to say thank you to all of the vendors, participants, my staff and family, the MGI crew, the Fluhartys for letting us use their property.

Huge thanks for everyone who went big at the raffle. Total raised for Orchard Africa between raffle and gate was $25,500!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Thats awesome. How did the high school do?

I took the boy and 3 girls around the track once and he even helped me change my tire out there. They were very nice and well mannered.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wanted to start this thread before someone else did. I will update when I get home but I just want to say thank you to all of the vendors, participants, my staff and family, the MGI crew, the Fluhartys for letting us use their property.

Huge thanks for everyone who went big at the raffle. Total raised for Orchard Africa between raffle and gate was $25,500!!

OVER $25K??? WOW, THAT'S GREAT! What will the donation be made under?

I think this is the largest amount raised from a raptor run to date.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd like to throw a special thank you out to Rob, Robbie, and Sparky for letting us borrow the light tower generator on Thursday night when our generator wouldn't start up. What would've been a miserable night ended up not so bad once we got it hooked up and running.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i want to thank TMX. once again they have shown me their true colors. brandon and his wife lindsey are some of the nicest people i have met. they have again opened up their home to me allowing me to stay here while i am visiting texas. and jason, just a big lug that i love like a brother. he reminds me so much of my brother its scary. they allowed me to use their shop to do installs, giving up one of their bays to keep me out of the texas sun. (there are some of you who know how well i handle heat) these are the people you want to know. they actually care about you. i can not say thank you enough to these guys.

trey, thanks for letting me use the barn for my installs during mudtoberfest and for putting on such a great event. i travel 1800 miles just to be at these events because i know how great they are.

frf thank you for all your feedback. if it wasnt for all you members providing feedback about us vendors, we wouldnt be able to better ourselves and our business to provide you with the best we have to offer and to attend these events.

and i want to thank myself........ just cause im a smart ass.....

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st Class Event…run by a 1st class group of folks..!!

The track worked in real nice….the BBQ dinner was great….and the band was too….!!

Trey & his extended family once again provided a great, fun and safe event for the Raptor community…

My hat is off to all the folks that work endless hours that allow us to have a lot of fun with our trucks..!!

So Trey…..where are you gonna take us next…..??