Raptor Run Raffle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha well i sure as hell didn't win but i knew that was gonna happen i couldn't tell you who one i was too busy drinking beer :peace:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ there ya go thats the winners haha i had mine put on this morning, well let me rephrase that i put them on with corey's awesome guidance while jarrett put the bad rear end on the trailer and packed everything up haha what a weekend too bad you couldn't have stayed boss but it was a blast meetin ya and talking with ya for that little while. oh and big J showed up saturday morning i believe he wasn't hard to miss

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ there ya go thats the winners haha i had mine put on this morning, well let me rephrase that i put them on with corey's awesome guidance while jarrett put the bad rear end on the trailer and packed everything up haha what a weekend too bad you couldn't have stayed boss but it was a blast meetin ya and talking with ya for that little while. oh and big J showed up saturday morning i believe he wasn't hard to miss

Well CRAP---wish I could have stayed. Brought quite a few things to shoot and saw on another thread where that was done later in the weekend!! Enjoyed meeting you as well---glad you got everything installed!

Wish I had gotten to shake Big J's hand and talk to him but I thought he was going to be there on Friday. Hell bet a lot of folks got in on Saturday -- next time I will be there both days.