Raptor Expeditions - Pismo Dunes 1/2-1/4 - Presented by Toyo Tires & Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update:

Here's a little video I put together. Thanks Bobby and Darren for contributing some awesome footage.

Just got home...what an amazing weekend! So much fun on the dunes. Weather was probably the nicest I've ever experienced at the dunes.

More vids and pics to come. For now enjoy Tbone's epic huck!

Last edited:

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look like it was too busy out there. I though for sure that it'd be a zoo. I've been out there for President's day, and it seemed like there was more people than open patches of sand.

Bummed I missed this one. :mad:

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the overnight passes were sold out but everyone seemed to stay in the camps, once you got into the dunes it was ok.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
It was a great day... While I have lots of good pictures two of my favorites are here...

I have some videos I will be posting on YT as well...

Attachments

• FB.jpg
    FB.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AWESOME pics @Lonzo and @Trick_Raptor!

Saturday was perfect. Everyone seemed to clear off the dunes. By night it looked like 70% of the people had left. Friday evening was much busier back there.

Here's a little something I put together. Thanks to the Darren and Bobby for contributing some awesome footage.

Enjoy...

Last edited: